Poll Shows The Public Is Turning On The MSM And Here's Why
It looks like the public is finally seeing through the MSM's B.S., it just took a pandemic for some Dems to see these fake news peddlers' true colors. A recent gallop poll shows that the public now trusts the MSM less than they do Congress. The poll also showed that the public trusted Trump by 17 points more than they did Liberal Networks.
"A Gallup poll released Wednesday shows the American people approve — and by wide margins — of the way every institution is responding to the coronavirus … except for the news media, whose numbers are not only awful, but in far, far, far last place.
Here’s the breakdown of approve/disapprove:
- U.S. Hospitals: 88 percent vs. 10 percent.
- Your child’s school or daycare: 83 percent vs. 9 percent
- Your state government: 82 percent vs. 17 percent
- Your employer: 82 percent vs. 14 percent
- Government health agencies such as the CDC or NIH: 80 percent vs. 17 percent
- Vice President Mike Pence: 61 percent vs. 32 percent
- President Donald Trump: 60 percent vs. 38 percent
- Congress: 59 percent vs. 37 percent
And way, way, way, way down at the bottom sits…
- The news media: 44 percent vs. 55 percent
Will you just look at that…
Every single institution responding to the Chinese virus, even congress, is above water by more than 20 points. Trump is above water by 22 points. And the media are underwater by nine.
Every single institution responding to the Chinese virus is way above 50 percent in public approval, except for the news media, which sit at a paltry 44 percent.
The media are not only in last place, the media rank behind Congress by 15 — 15! — points.
This poll was taken between March 13 and 22 of 536 employed adults and 262 parents of children under the age of 18."
The poll also showed that only 29% of Dems trust the MSM that is biased towards them. So this should be a wake-up call for networks like MSNBC and CNN. We can only hope that Dems keep it up and have learned their lesson.